The Collective, Taxi House, 11 Woodfield Road, London, W9 2BA
The Collective has updated its proposals to build a large hotel on the 'Taxi House' canal-side site. It has reduced the number of rooms by 5% and slightly reduced the height of buildings on Woodfield Road.
- Create Jobs
- New public access to the canal-side
- New workspaces
- It's big! 286 rooms is a lot on a narrow, cobbled street.
- It will generate traffic -200+ journeys (+15 vans and lorries) per day
- We need affordable homes not a hotel
Maida Hill Neighbourhood Forum is a volunteer-run local residents group. We think the development is too big and doesn’t meet local housing need. We can do more if local residents have your say.
- To comment, go to: https://idoxpa.westminster.gov.uk/online-applications/ Enter 19/04487/FULL Then click on comment (you may need to register)
- To keep in touch, join our mailing list.
Visit our news page for more local news